Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Filosofía de vida

Quote memorable, de una pelicula.

Don't get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd... the leper... shit-kickin' surfer. Look at me.

And there's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday... we're done, she's walking to the bathroom, she's trying to walk, she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She gets this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?"

Pongase en practica...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mariana said...

... ¿El abogado del diablo?

5:14 PM  
Blogger DaViD CaNo said...

Bravo camarada se sacó un 10 con el de las rubias como patrimonio de la humanidad...

jejejeje

Chido me hizo sacar buenas carcajadas.

Saludines

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... O.O... totalmente practicable!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

jaja, cheeerto muy cheeerto.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home